Selecting an Agent
Questions every Seller should ask a Real Estate Agent before signing a Listing Contract:
1. How long have you been a licensed Realtor?
2. Are you a Full-time Realtor?
3. What is your local market knowledge?
4. What is your experience in staging a home to sell?
5. Will you provide an “artificially inflated” opinion of value of my home in an effort to obtain my listing or will you have an accurate and honest assessment of current market value?
6. How many Agents are in your company and where do you rank among them?
7. How many buyers are you currently working with? Can you provide a list?
8. What is your marketing plan for my home?
9. What percentage of your annual business comes from personal referrals?
10. How many homes did you sell last year?
11. Do you and your company have a “Web Site” on the Internet?
12. What is the percentage of list to sale price on your listings?
13. Will you provide direct and honest recommendations in preparing my home for the market?
14. What is your written guarantee to me?
15. Where do you advertise and how often?
16. How often will you stay in touch with me after I list?
17. Do you provide “feedback” reports to me from buyers who have viewed my home?
18. Will every buyer who makes an offer on my home be qualified as to their financial ability? IF SO, HOW?
19. Do you have any client testimonial statements?
20. Why should I hire you?
Contact one of our Real Estate Professionals today!!